- 1.(8 months ago) more like thisAmazon Prime members get special deals and discounts on thousands of items today and tomorrow.
Prime members can get $10 credit by making a Prime-eligible purchase, streaming a show, listening to a song, and borrowing an eBook.$10
- 2.Up to 50% off of gear, and code EXTRA25 applies an extra 25% off in the cart.
- 3.Use code JULYSAVINGS on select clothing, home, sporting goods, and tech items on this list.
- 4.If you have an American Express card that earns Reward Points, and that card is on your Amazon account, you can get anywhere from 20% to 40% off. Link your Rewards with your Amazon account, if not already linked. Activate the promotion, and see the discount at the top. Promotion amount vary by account. Watch out for the green text that says your promotion has been applied. This text will not appear again, and future clicks of the "activate" button will show an error, even though the promotion will apply during checkout. Add stuff to your cart. Ensure items are shipped and sold by Amazon. Depending on which promotion available to you, the 20% off has a $20 maximum and the 40% off has a $40 maximum. During a qualifying purchase, apply at least $1 worth of Rewards Points during checkout to activate the promotion. Be sure a discount appears before completing the order. If you are unsure whether your American Express account has Rewards Points, you can check MembershipRewards.com or see if your card is on this list.$20
- 5.Thousands of games go on sale twice each year. This sale will end on July 7.
- 7.Only fair reviews but a great price for a 34-inch ultra wide 3440x1440 at 75Hz display.
Computer/laptop users who switch to an ultra wide monitor have trouble going back to a regular monitor. The extra width is an awesome upgrade for games, and for having a lot of applications open for everyday work. Someone who faces a screen a lot should consider paying more for a monitor with sharp clarity which can lower the risk of eyestrain.$249
- 8.Roku Express is their basic streaming media player that plugs into a TV's HDMI port, includes a remote control, and provides up to 1080p (HD) streaming video (not 4K).
When clicking the link, sign-in to (or create a) Roku account to see the deal.
If you have a 4K TV, their newer Roku Streaming Stick+ is $45 today and occasionally on sale for $40.$10
- 9.Desktop charger with six USB charging ports for $17. Can charge up to 5 regular USB devices at full 2.4A power, and reduced power when 6 devices are plugged in.
Most phones, eReaders, wearables, and wireless headphones are compatible with regular USB charging ports. Some newer devices may require USB-C, which will not work with this charger. If you are looking for a USB-C charger, we like the RavPower 65W USB-C charger which provides one USB-C power port, and the Freedy 90W Travel Charger which provides two USB-C charging ports (30W and 60W) and two QC 3.0 USB charging ports. The Freedy can also extend its reach by replacing its power cable with a longer one, useful when traveling to hotels that may have power outlets far from where you need your devices charged.$17
- 10.The TCL brand is not as well known as Toshiba, Sony, LG and others, but makes quality televisions packed with features at prices generally lower than others. If you are looking for a large screen TV today, the TCL 75-inch Class-4 and Class-5 TVs are available for $700 and $800. The Class-5 provides darker backgrounds of night and dark scenes in movies.
Both have Roku built-in, providing some of the most steaming apps available and an overall better navigation experience than TVs that have Fire TV, Google TV, and LG webOS.$700
- 11.Sign up for a Costco membership for $60 for the first year, and get $40 store credit as well as a $40 off $250 Costco.com coupon.
To get the deal, buy the offer from Groupon, then activate the membership by walking into a Costco store.
Two weeks after membership activation, they will email you: a $40 Costco Cash Card valid for $40 store credit (never expires until fully used), and a $40 off $250+ online order coupon for Costco.com that expires on August 14 (forfeits if not used by Aug 14). Membership normally costs $60 per year, so paying $60 and getting $40 credit plus a $40 coupon is better than nothing free when joining.
Your membership will terminate after one year, and can be renewed for $60 each year.
This offer is only valid for new Costco members, or those who have not recently been a Costco member.$40
- 12.People who are planning to purchase from Lowe's soon may enjoy $5 off their next purchase. Buy this gift card for $45 to get $50 store credit. Delivers by email, and its funds never expire until fully used.$50
- 13.Western Digital Green SN350 NVMe SSD with 2TB capacity for $140 with free shipping.$140
- 14.Asus ROG Strix 49-inch Curved Monitor for $699, which is about $100 less than normal.
Its 1800R curvature is meant for viewing up to 6 feet (1800mm) away.$700
- 15.$18 when selecting "Subscribe & Save" and click the 15% coupon in the middle of the page.
After your order ships, you can cancel the Subscribe & Save subscription, otherwise Amazon will automatically re-order this item for you at a later date.$15
- 16.Ray-Ban Sunglasses for $70, and code AFFRAY55 applies $15 off.$55
- 18.Buy a $100 Lowe's Gift Card and get a $15 Bonus eGift Card. Valid through tomorrow.$100
- 19.$115, and code SSBR2325 applies 20% off. Backs up data at least twice the speed of a hard drive, when plugged in to a computer's USB-C (USB Type-C) port.$92
- 20.Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS for $245 ($240 plus $5 shipping) for Costco members. Normally $279. Apple Watch SE 44mm GPS for $275 ($270 plus $5 shipping) for Costco members. Normally $309. Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS+Cellular for $295 ($290 plus $5 shipping) for Costco members. Normally $329. Apple Watch Series 7 41mm GPS for $329. Normally $399. Same deal at Walmart. Apple Watch is for iPhone users who want to receive alerts or calls on their wrist.$245
- 21.Add one to the cart (without the extended warranty option) for $400, and apply code SSBRA829 to get $100 off. Normally sells for $400.
This is a 2.5" SSD designed for speedy file storage. Its quad-level storage will not have the longevity of pricier TLC or MLC-based SSD, but work great for quick access to static files.
For a similar storage deal, Newegg is selling a Western Digital Elements 16TB USB Hard Drive for $260 with code SSBRA832$300
- 22.Samsung T7 Portable USB SSD with 2TB capacity for $220, and code SSBRA635 applies $44 off. Normally sells for $220.$176
- 23.StackSocial is selling Microsoft Office Professional for Windows and for Mac for $50. No subscriptions or monthly/annual fees are required.
Includes a "lifetime" license for one computer only. Let's unpack what that means. Office 2021 will be supported until October 13, 2026, so this "lifetime" license will include support and security updates for the next 4.5 years. After that day, the software will continue to work on the computer but at a higher security risk. According to the product description, the product will work on just one computer. When you want to install on another computer, such as upgrading to a new laptop, you will have to transfer the license. Also, this software is standalone, meant for one individual without cloud service and no upgrade path for future releases of Office. However if you want to view and edit documents from Word, Powerpoint, and Excel without using cloud services like Office.com and Google Docs, $50 for a license with 4.5 years of support is a hot deal.
After purchase, return to StackSocial.com within 30 days to redeem your purchase. View your purchase history, locate the Office purchase and copy the product key. Save the key for later. Click the "Redemption Link" button, sign-in to your Microsoft account, and apply the product key. Microsoft will provide links to download Office.$50
- 25.Apple MacBook Air Laptop (2020) is on sale at Costco for $1,050 for Costco members only. Specs include the Apple M1 chip, 13-inch Retina display, 8GB memory, 512GB SSD, and FaceTime HD camera. Available in silver, space gray, and gold.
Normally sells for $1,250 (512GB storage model).
This deal is available for Costco members. Non-Costco members can buy a 1 year membership for $60 to avoid a 5% ($52.50) surcharge on this laptop.
Other Costco tech deals include: Lenovo ideaPad 15.6" Touchscreen Windows Laptop for $550. AMD Ryzen 5 5500U 6-Core processor, 12GB DDR4 memory, 512GB NVme storage, 15.6-inch touchscreen IPS with 300-nits brightness, Wireless-ac (not ax), Bluetooth 5.0, and weight 3.74 pounds. A similar model with less memory sells for $720. iPad Air (4th Generation) 256GB Storage for $605 ($600 plus $5 shipping). Normally $750. Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS for $245 ($240 plus $5 shipping). Normally $279. Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS+Cellular for $295 ($290 plus $5 shipping). Normally $329. SanDisk Extreme 400GB MicroSD Memory Card for $45. Normally $75. Non-Costco members can buy with a 5% surcharge, or buy a membership for $60 for one year.
Making this deal a little more difficult, Costco only accepts Visa cards and some PIN-based ATM cards. Master Card and American Express are not accepted.
On the plus side, a big advantage of buying from Costco is their extra second year warranty on computers and electronics for members only.$1050
- 27.Apple Watch SE 40mm in Silver for $230. Normally $279.
Another Apple product deal is the Apple AirPods (older model) for $99. The newer 3rd Gen AirPods sell for $179.$230
Apple Watch Series 7, Starlght (silver) color, 41mm screen size for $330. Normally sells for $399.$330
- 29.Apply code SSBQ3Z22 in the cart to get this $500 Southwest Airlines gift card for $460. Delivers by email within 24 hours, and its funds never expire until fully used.$500
- 30.Some eBay sellers have 15% off their technology products when applying code SHOPTECH15 in the cart.