- 1.(2 years ago)Apple iPod Touch A10 Fusion Retina Media Player (7th Gen) from $199$199
- 2.(10 hours ago)Roku Ultra 2020 4K HDR Streaming Media Player $69$69
- 3.(11 hours ago)
For RedCard holders only (sign up). Ends 5/22. Target has the?Roku 4800R Ultra 4K/HDR/Dolby Vision Streaming Media Player with Dolby Atmos, Bluetooth and Voice Remote with Headphone Jack and Personal Shortcuts (2020) on sale for $70 - 10% off with this Target Circle coupon (click "Save Offer")?- extra 5% off with RedCard discount = $60?with free shipping.$60
- 4.(4 days ago)Amazon [amazon.com] has TiVo Edge 4K UHD Media Player for Cable for $249.99. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YBT2YVQ?psc=1$250
- 5.(5 days ago)Roku Express 4K+ HD/4K/HDR Streaming Media Player Pre-order $39.99$40
- 6.(2 weeks ago)Back in stock! Kohls has the Roku Streambar 4K/HD/HDR Streaming Media Player & Premium Audio w/?Roku Voice Remote (2020) on sale for $90?with free shipping.
Amazon has it for $99, plus 10% cash back?for?Amazon Prime credit cardholders.$90
- 7.(3 weeks ago)
Amazon Fire TV Cube Media Player with 2nd Gen Alexa Voice Remote
1 post - 1 participant
Read full topic
- 8.(3 weeks ago)Roku 2.0ch Smart Soundbar w/ Built-in 4K HDR Media Player $149.99 | w/ Subwoofer $300$150
- 9.(4 hours ago)$19
- 10.Roku Ultra 2020 | Streaming Media Player HD/4K/HDR/Dolby Vision with Dolby Atmos, Bluetooth Streamin ... ice Remote with HDMI Cable $69(7 hours ago)First time posting. This is tied with last year's BF price for $30 off the the current flagship. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G9TJWW9$69
- 11.Roku Streambar 4K/HD/HDR Streaming Media Player & Premium Audio, All In One, Includes Roku Voice Remote, Released 2020 $99(1 day ago)The new one is coming tomorrow maybe that's why this is at a great price. The only missing feature is airplay which the new one has. But for someone who has a Roku tv, this is a great deal since you...$99
- 13.(1 day ago)https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G9TJWW9?psc=1$70
- 15.(2 weeks ago)*4th generation Apple TV on sale* Amazon for 32Gb: $149 Costco for 32Gb: 149.97 Costco for 64Gb: 169.97 *Features:* * 4K High Dynamic Range (Dolby Vision and HDR10) for stunning picture...$149
- 16.(3 weeks ago)Long time user first time poster. Just saw this Roku Sound Bar for sale after I bought it. Have had it for 2 weeks and can highly recommend it for sound and streaming. Hope you enjoy the deal and...$149
- 17.(1 week ago)Today, there are deals on all three popular streaming media players: the Amazon Fire TV Stick, the Google Chromecast with Google TV, and the Roku.
The deals: Fire TV Stick for $38 Roku Streaming Stick+ for $39 Chromecast with Google TV and Netflix Budle for $90 All of these support 4K display, and have similar features with different navigation menus and slightly varying remote controls.
Who should buy which? In our opinion: The Fire TV Stick is for a household that pays for Amazon Prime membership and likes a streaming experience focused on Prime content. Also, Amazon Echo smart speakers integrate nicely with the player. The Roku Streaming Stick+ is our pick because of its simple navigation, easy setup, compatibility with Apple AirPlay, and just about every streaming app is available including Netflix, YouTube, Apple TV+, Prime Video, HBO Max, Hulu, and others (except for YouTube TV, due to a contract dispute with Google). The Chromecast with Google TV has a place in the household if you fit one of these: If you already pay for a Netflix subscription and want a new streaming media player for nearly free, this Chromecast bundle costs $90 and includes 6-months of Netflix. It applies as an $84 credit toward a new or existing Netflix account, and activates when the Chromecast is setup on your TV. So, if you were already planning to pay for Netflix for the next 6 months, this effectively gives you a Chromecast player for $6 more than the cost of 6 months of your Netflix membership. Or, If you want an Android-based player because of their vast app library of more than just streaming services, or If want to add peripherals and storage to your player. The Chromecast with Google TV is compatible with any USB-C which provide USB ports. You can add hard drives, flash drives, memory cards, a webcam, a microphone, and an Ethernet port. USB-C hubs cost extra, and likely require buying a higher-powered USB-C power adapter than the one included with the Chromecast. There is no wrong choice. These are our recommendations based on experience with all three.
People like their Roku. The Fire Stick is also well-liked, but we see more Roku's in living rooms and Fire Sticks in kitchens and bedrooms. More entertainment-focused living rooms may opt for a more expensive player like a game console (Xbox, Playstation) or an Nvidia Shield TV.
The Roku's remote is the easiest to use on this list. The rubber arrow and OK buttons feel firm and easier to touch than the plastic circles on the other brand remotes. Our least favorite remote is Chromecast's. It has no play/pause button which left us with a less convenient way of reaching for the navigation wheel inconveniently placed at the top of the remote, every time we wanted to pause shows during bathroom and snack breaks.
Chromecast was the most difficult to setup of the above three. Our Chromecast failed to connect to our strong wifi until the fifth try, and would not power the TV on & off like the others. However, the Chromecast's ability to use USB devices is a nice benefit, and we will soon try adding a webcam and microphone for video calls on the TV.
All players support nearly every streaming app available, with very few differences between them. The Chromecast with Google TV had more hiccups than the others, including occasional audio sync issues that would not automatically correct until we paused the video.
All worked adequately for launching apps and playing shows, such as, "play Bridgerton on Netflix." All were hit and miss with general commands, like "show me comedies." For Internet searches, smart speakers like Amazon Echo and Google Home worked better than using any voice remote.$38
- 18.(3 weeks ago)Ends 5/14 at 10PM PT. Electronics.woot! has theA TCL Alto 8+ 2.1 Channel 120-Watt 38" Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer (Fire TV Edition) on sale for $70A with free shipping for Amazon Prime members or $6 shipping. Features a built-in Fire TV 4K streaming media player.$70
- 19.(4 weeks ago)Ends 4/18 at 10PM PT. Woot! has the?TCL Alto 8+ 2.1 Channel 120-Watt 38" Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer (Fire TV Edition) for $75?with free shipping for Amazon Prime members or $6 shipping. Features a built-in Fire TV 4K streaming media player.$75
- 20.(1 week ago)Jolike Bluetooth 5.0 32GB 2.4" Touch Screen MP3 Player $23.64$24
- 21.(1 day ago)Handheld Retro Mini Game Player with 500 Classic Games$9
- 22.(3 days ago)Amazon with Nibiru4u has the?Nibiru 4-Player Table Tennis Paddle Set for $38 - 45% off coupon (first S&S order for this product)?- 5% off with Subscribe & Save (cancel anytime) =?$17?with free shipping on $25+ or with Prime. Includes four paddles and 8 ping pong balls.$17
- 23.(4 days ago)Daily Steals is selling the LG 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player with Dolby Vision for $162.99 w/ *DSLG4K *code. https://www.dailysteals.com/produ...lby-vision$163
- 24.(5 days ago)Panasonic Streaming 4K Ultra HD Hi-Res Audio 7.1 Ch Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-Ray Player $399.98$400
- 25.(6 days ago)Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster Electric Guitar $519$519
- 26.Fender Limited Edition Player Stratocaster or Telecaster Electric Guitars (Lake Placid Blue) $519 each + Free s/h At Adorama(1 week ago)Fender Limited Edition Player Stratocaster [adorama.com] or Telecaster Electric Guitars [adorama.com] $519 each + free s/h This deal match previous +40 FP deal.$519
- 27.(1 week ago)Amazon with Nibiru4u has the?Nibiru 4-Player Table Tennis Paddle Set for $38 - 35% off coupon (first S&S order for this product)?- 5% off with Subscribe & Save (cancel anytime) =?$21?with free shipping on $25+ or with Prime. Includes four paddles and 8 ping pong balls.$21
- 28.(1 week ago)So Best Buy has the Panasonic DP-UB820-K 4K Player on sale for $399. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/pana...Id=6278202 This is not the lowest it's been($350) but if you were in the market for the...$399
- 29.(1 week ago)Various Retailers have the *Panasonic 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player w/ HDR10+ & Dolby Vision *(DP-UB820-K) on sale for prices listed below. *Shipping is free*. Thanks to community members...$400
- 30.(1 week ago)
Audiovox Digital High Def DVD Player
1 post - 1 participant
Read full topic